Access ID 
 Security Information

Business Online Login

 

About Us > History



Kearney Trust Company, known originally as The Kearney Bank, began operation in 1882. The corporation papers were signed on June 10, 1882.

The first bank building was located on the Southwest corner of Washington and Jefferson Streets. In 1976 the bank moved into its new building on the opposite corner. The bank remained in that building until 1993, when it moved to its new building and present location at 310 West 92 Hwy. The old location was sold to The City of Kearney and now serves as the City Hall.

The success of this community has allowed the bank to grow and continue to offer the latest in new technologies. Kearney Trust Company is proud of its heritage and the people of the community.

Alerts/Helpful Tips | Calculators | Links | Lost Cards | FAQ